18.1.11

Scotlands finest

Sittin' in my own twinroom at Glenmore lodge, Avimore, Scotland. Today we've been trying to find a new ways of using the scots pine by creating concepts for rural facilities. My group chose playgrounds for kids, in my opinion, a little bit too fast. Even though the subject is epic and filled with oportunitys to create abnormal playingdevices, we'll have to present a finished product on thursday, and my team has already run out of creative idéas. Might have something to do with the lack of dinner and guinness. I proposed we continue brainstorming later tonight, n' well bloodi see how that works out. I believe it'll be little work and much more pooltable and chilled beer provided by the lodges own bar. We have to pay ofcourse, but the price for a massive pint is painfully modest.

Smokin' on the terass last night was magnificent. Breefly got to know an old lad, Davie, from Inverness, who informed me that the mountains I was so impressed of, actually was classified as hills. Only mastodonts like Everest or Kebne, he said, are allowed to be referred to as mountains.

Someone's listenin to some serious dubstep nearby. Have to do some more of theese pointless sketches now.

Catch U later Slater. Bitch, DC.

1 kommentar: